Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hey everyone!
So...this email might be a little short. I don't have much time today but I want to let y'all know how this week went.
Well..it went good! see ya'll later have a great week!
....haha psych! Okay sooo this week, man I'm fumbling over my words. I really don't know where to start can y'all tell?
Basically it was a normal week out here in the field. Sister Bailey was sick a couple of days and then we went out to work. Emily is coming along great!! She loved our lesson we had with her. The branch is really moving along with missionary work it's nice to see changes happening. But this week we had interviews on Valentines day and best interviews yet for me personally. But gosh y'all I'm kinda speechless this week. I hope y'all have a great week. Know the work is still moving forward and I love you!! I know this gospel is true without a doubt in my heart!!
Love always
Sister Jenkins






No comments:

Post a Comment