Monday, November 11, 2013









Well good morning everyone
Okay sooo I'm officially in a new area. Bogalusa Louisiana! I really do love it here. I feel in a way that this area has been prepared for me. I love the people here and I don't know I just love it. It's hard yes, there is so much work to do it's almost overwhelming sometimes. But granted I do love it. I've just been going around meeting the branch this week really. I love it--I've gotten so many hugs and I love you's this week I felt like I was home.
Jamara in Hattiesburg is totally and officially getting baptized! We extended the baptismal invite to her last Sunday and well my companions and I got permission to go see her get baptized! I am soo happy for her.
This week when I first got here I was surprised to see I am living in a house and not an apartment--but the house is great. Lousiana is a different world then Mississippi but it's still the south none the less. The people here are so humble and just trying the best they can. We went to follow up with one of the people that Sister Baker tracted into before I got here. Well when we went to talk with her, we gave her a baptismal date! So we're not sure whats going to happen regarding her quite yet but I yeah....well this is awkward cause I honestly don't really know what to say. But I love this mission!! Y'all have a good week:) There will be more next week I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment