Monday, November 4, 2013

Hey everyone!!
Okay so this week has been crazy. But it's been such a good week. I am getting transferred to Bogalusa Louisiana. Wahoo! I honestly am excited but I'm yet nervous. This email isn't going to be that long sorry y'all. But in other news we had someone commit to a baptismal date yesterday her name is Jamara and she's twelve. I love this little girl so much...her baptism will be on the 16th. But I'm sad cause I'll be in Bogalusa but there is someone there waiting to hear the greatest good news in the world. But I'm going to miss Hattiesburg, I've learned sooo much here but change is always a good thing. It's a mighty hard thing to swallow sometimes but it's oh so good.
This week was well Halloween. We all had to be inside our apt by 6p.m. so Sister Welch, Hansen and I put out a blanket on the floor and watched the Restoration and The Testaments haha party hard right? I loved it. But then the next day our apt finally got couches!! Sure right before we leave we get a couch but I'm so happy we did. We passed our apt inspection yahoo! We got the golden mop award and well yeah our apts usually pretty clean.
Saturday was the Fall Festival and a LOT of people came it was such a great sight to see. Most of the people we invited came minus a short few. But I was sad because I really am going to miss this area. But today I'm mostly preparing to go. I was able to bear my testimony on Sunday. I bore it on progression and change. I love Jesus Christ so much!! If it weren't for him we wouldn't be able to truly progress. Repentance is such a wonderful thing....it should never be looked down on even thought it might feel like it sometimes. But we have such a wonderful gift that we get to use everyday.
Anyways..the pictures are pretty self explanatory. If y'all want to see them my mom is posting them on the blog like she always does so faithfully. I love you mom!! Thank you for all your support. I'll talk to y'all next week. Keep the faith and walk tall because your a child of god.
Love you always,
Love Sister Jenkins



















No comments:

Post a Comment