Monday, March 3, 2014

Hey everyone!!
Okay so it was an interesting week. Mostly I was trying to get well and Sister Bailey got sick.
But we did have a successful week!! DJ ended up getting baptized which was a joy to witness!
I love that family--It's just such a blessing to know that families really can be together forever.
Y'all this week was Mardi Gra and what an experience!! Haha I don't' have much to say other then wow!!
Enjoy the pictures:) They basically sum up the week!! We're going to zone pday today so this message will be very short again! But I hope y'all know the testimony that burns in my heart on eternal families. I've been singing the song "we can be together forever someday" a lot this week, and I know that we truly can be!!! But y'all stay strong and keep the faith. I love you!
Love always Sister Jenkins
 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment